by Florian Hollerweger — last modified 2009-09-15 12:52 AM
An audiovisual live-coding performance by Pd~graz for a varying amount of players.
- This pdf includes information on the blind date performance.
- peer data. Recent performances of blind date are based on IOhannes m zmölnig's peer data proxy, which allows multiple users to edit the same Pure Data patch concurrently.
- EarZoom Sonic Arts Festival in Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 16th 2009. Participants: Lukas Gruber, Georg Holzmann, IOhannes m zmölnig.
- International Computer Music Conference 2008 in Belfast, UK, August 28rd 2008 (video by Pete Bennett, can also be downloaded here; pictures by Hannah Drayson). Participants: IOhannes m zmölnig (left), Florian Hollerweger (right). You can also see the projection of our computer screens in the background.
- 2nd International Pd~Convention in Montreal, Canada, August 23rd 2007 (picture; mp3 recording). Participants: Georg Holzmann, IOhannes m zmölnig, Peter Plessas, Florian Hollerweger.
- Roxy/NoD in Prague, Czech Republic, May 25th 2006 (pictures). This performance was followed by a Pure Data workshop at the Film and TV school of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague the next day. Participants: Ales Zemene, Manuela Meier, IOhannes m zmölnig, Peter Plessas, Florian Hollerweger.
- Netart Community Congress 2005 in Graz, Austria, Dec 8th 2005. Collaborative patching as part of the 40 hours of performances in the "Dom im Berg" in Graz.
- Musikprotokoll 2005 in Graz, Austria, October 7th 2005 (pictures). An infamous radio interview with some of the players was broadcast on ORF OE1 on October 10th 2005. Players: Ales Zemene, Michael Pinter, Peter Plessas, Lukas Gruber, IOhannes m zmölnig, Georg Holzmann, Florian Hollerweger. Referee: Harald Wiltsche.